Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Week


Addison loved opening her Baptismal presents while sitting on Allison's lap.

The Deacon that said the service was wonderful. The Baptism went very smooth and Addison behaved the whole time. She loved the other children at the church. It is amazing to me how excited she gets just seeing other kids. I wonder if she is trying to tell her dad and I something. hint..hint...

I am sure that she did not understand what was going on but we all enjoyed watching her open the presents. Of course, she loved playing with the wrapping and the bags more than the toys.

She has really started to love her food... We really enjoyed and appreciated everyone coming in town for Christmas and the Baptism. It is so great to have such a loving and involved family. We love you all!!! We thank everyone for making the trip and taking the time.

1 comment:

Mommy of Tyler and Chase said...

Great update! Love the new pics:) I hate I had to miss her baptism. Miss you girls! Love, Colin