Monday, February 2, 2009

8 and a half months


Grandpa Mike came in to visit. We had a great time spending time with him.



She must be contemplating something serious. Everyday I feel like she is changing so much. Today, I told her no when she tried to take off her shoes and she threw her head back, arched her back and started crying. I am not sure when she learned what "no" meant but she definitely acted like she knew what it meant today.


If she could only stay this innocent for the rest of her life, what I would give!
Addy has still not decided to crawl although I have no complaints. She is still a perfect baby. She is always happy, smiling and very playful. She is sleeping 8pm to 8am and taking 2 naps during the day. I could not ask for anymore. We are so extremely blessed.

2 comments:

Team Tonagel said...

I love that bottom picture of her--so cute! Wow, 8 pm-8 am... you are lucky! Sounds like you are having fun with her!!!

Mommy of Tyler and Chase said...

She looks like a little girl now...in just a week since the last pics! Gorgeous!