Thursday, July 2, 2009

St. Thomas

We had a great vacation last week in St. Thomas. Grandma and Grandad have a time share at the Marriott Frenchman's Cove. It was Addy's first time at the beach and she could not have loved it more. I am not sure if I will ever get her inside for an extended amount of time though considering that we were outside almost all day long for 7 days. There was a slide into the pool that daddy made the mistake of taking her down the first day. After the first time down, she just kept pointing and crying if she was not going down the slide every couple of minutes. To say the least we spent some major time on the slide.

She loved the sand. I am sure that there is some still in her ears that will never come out.

Addison had just a blast in and out of the pool. If she was not in the pool, she was walking up and down the side walk next to the pool waving and saying "hi" to anyone and everyone. When we left everyone knew who Addy was and was her friend.

This picture was from the first day. When we first put her down on the beach, she went straight for the water dress and all. I am not sure daddy was so thrilled with the idea but mommy let her play. I never thought Brandt would be more uptight than I am about things.

1 comment:

Mommy of Tyler and Chase said...

love the update! You beat me to the post! miss you..