Tuesday, October 27, 2009

17 months


You could say that somethings are just inborn. Addy is defiantly a girl. She loves to play with my purses and hats.


This is how I found her the other day. She was sitting in her babies stroller looking out the front door. She cracks me up. I wish I knew what she was thinking. I wish she was talking more.


My little lady is definatly a girl but she loves to be outside playing in the dirt.


Making Daddy happy in her Auburn outfit, even though Auburn has not been making Daddy happy.

Everyday she amazes me. The other morning she was hungry earlier than usual. She went and got her bib out of the draw and went to her seat at the table. Then last night it was bath time, she normally gets her towel and comes to the bathroom. The bath towel was not on the door like it normally is so she went to the draw and got a towel out. She pointed to her diaper this morning and said peepee. She is growing every minute. On Sunday, she was sitting in a big girl chair and I was sitting in her pottery barn chair. She said "mommy sitting in Addy chair". Brandt and I just looked at each other wondering if we really had just heard that.

I know I always say that I love this age but I really am loving this age. Her personality is just shining.

No comments: