Tuesday, February 2, 2010

90th Birthday Trip to Dallas, TX



Brandt's whole family


She loved to sit at the piano and play. She thought it was great.

Brandt's Grandfather turned 90 this past weekend. I guess that I married into good genes if nothing else. He is doing excepectional for 90 he gets around like he is 70. Brandt's cousin PJ was able to fly in from Virginia also. We had a great time staying at his aunt and uncle house. The surprise party went really well. The car ride and the plane ride were the worst. The plane was trip was so bad that I am refusing to get on a plane for the rest of the year. We got on the plane to come home at 3pm off the plane at 4pm back on at 4:30 then sat on the runway till 8:30. We landed at the wonderful time of 10:30 got in bed at 12:30 and up for work at 5am. I love air travel.

Addy and I had decided to fly in a day early to spend some time with my friend Colin and her boys. They had been sick so Addy and I had a girls only day and night in a swanky hotel that Daddy set his girls up in. We played at the mall next door to the hotel at there indoor play area. We ate dinner and watched the ice skaters in the mall ice skating rink. Addy got to take the longest bath ever with the water running the whole time (her favorite thing).


No comments: