Monday, June 14, 2010

Professional Photos



We had a photographer come to the house and get newborn pictures of Garrett and 2 year old pictures of Addison. The pictures turned out great. Garrett is almost 6 weeks now. I think that his reflux is getting better. We started a new medicine last week and we are increasing the dose again today. Addison is still loving her little brother.

We took Addison to the pool on Saturday and Sunday. She loved every minute of it. She was not scared at all. She was going underwater and wanting to jump off the diving board. She has no fear. She was kicking and screaming when we left the pool both days after being there for 2 and a half hours.

I am adjusting slowly but surely to being a mother of two. It is more difficult than I thought. I think that more of it is more guilt of not being able to play with Addison as much.

1 comment:

Aunt LoLo said...

Carmen and Brandt... Garrett is SO CUTE. Seriously, he is a good-looking baby! (And, of course, Addison is as adorable as ever) I can't wait to meet him in 2 weeks!

I hope you're surviving the chaos of being a mommy of two :) I'm still getting used to the idea of having one!

XOXOXO