Monday, August 25, 2008

Addison's getting big!!


Those big blue eyes will get you everytime!

Addison and Tucker obvious got along great!

It was the first time that Jackie and I got to visit since my wedding. A lot has happened for both of us. Jackie and her family live in a beautiful beach town on the south shore of Boston. It was a wonderful visit. They have a great view from their porch of the harbor.

I can't help but being a proud mommy. I think that she is the cutest thing on the planet. She brightens the gloomiest day. She has decided that the bottle is not such a bad thing thank goodness for mommy. It only took her two days of not eating.

1 comment:

Mommy of Tyler and Chase said...

So cute! I love the new pictures..she is getting so big...I know you are relieved about the bottle thing! Have a great day...Love, Colin