Thursday, August 21, 2008


The Hambrick Family has been busy! We were in Boston and Newport, RI last week for my little brothers wedding. He is the one in the picture above with Addison and I. He had gotten engaged at my wedding.

Daddy, Addy and I. I am not so sure she loved her pretty dress that grandma got her for the wedding and rehearsal dinner. She was always a little happier when she got her pj's on.

Ben and Lauren had a great reception at a beach club. The send off was beautiful with the ocean in the back ground. We hope that they are having a great time in St. Thomas.

There are more pictures on the left side of the blog from the rehearsal dinner. I went back to work this week. It might have been one of the worst days of my life. Addison was still not taking a bottle when I left on Tuesday morning but thank goodness for my step father. Bruce got her to take a bottle by mid day. Addy took 4 oz. of milk by the end of the day. I never thought I would be so excited about 4 oz. in my life. It is the little things in life.

1 comment:

Grandma said...

I love your stories with the pictures and of course I love the pictures. Are there any from Boston? Love Grandma