Monday, September 15, 2008


Look at those cheeks.
My big Girl!!! We had our 4 month doctors appointment today. Mommy cried again when Addy got shots. I have turned into a big sissy. Addy was 50th percent in weight 13lb. 12oz. and 90th percent in height 25.5inches. She is loving tummy time but is getting frustrated that she can't turn back over. She was rolling both ways last week but this week just back to front. Addy thinks she is such a big girl when she rolls over she always looks right at you with a big grin. She has slept through the night for the past couple of days. It is making me nervous when I find her in the morning on her belly.

2 comments:

Aunt LoLo said...

I love the drool hanging from her little chin :) Cutie patooty!

Mommy of Tyler and Chase said...

So cute! She is getting so big...the cheeks are beautiful! They are just waiting for a kiss from auntie colin! Miss you girls like crazy! Colin