Monday, September 8, 2008


No one can call us a boy anymore!

Yesterday, Addy started to find toys and her toes!

Addy loves her pink bear that papaw gave her!! She covered it in kisses.

She is getting so big, holding her head up is no longer a task.

Addy, in the past week, has found her toes, she is now reaching for toys above her head and is trying her hardest to roll over. She woke up this morning and immediately went for her toes. It is so neat to watch her discover new things. She will lie on her back and play with her activity mat for 45 minutes. She loves it. I wish she would slow down. It makes me sad thinking about her growing up so quick. She will be 4 months next week.

2 comments:

Mommy of Tyler and Chase said...

Thanks for the new pics..I was needing a fix..she is so cute!

marenemilysmommy said...

Oh Carmen, she is lovely! I know what you mean about them growing up too fast... Maren just turned 3 last week and I cried... I just want her to stay little forever! I'm so glad you're enjoying Addie so much. Being a mommy is better than anything I've ever imagined. See you soon.

Sarah P